John 10 17 18. 5 now d in the law. 3 the scribes and the pharisees brought a woman who had been caught in adultery , and placing her in the midst 4 they said to him , “ teacher , this woman has been caught in the act of adultery.

He died as he lived
He died as he lived from www.slideshare.net

I have power to lay it down, and i have power to take it again. I don’t claim to be an expert on passover, but i find it fascinating that god put symbols into place that pointed forward to the work of christ, while they reminded the people of israel what god had already done for them. C this charge i have received from my father..

Therefore Doth My Father Love Me — As I Shall Be Shortly Crucified By You, Do Not Imagine That I Am Abandoned By My Heavenly Father, And Therefore Fall Thus Into Your Hands.


18 no one taketh it away from me , but i lay it down of myself. I have authority to lay it down, and b i have authority to take it up again. 3 the scribes and the pharisees brought a woman who had been caught in adultery , and placing her in the midst 4 they said to him , “ teacher , this woman has been caught in the act of adultery.

For This Is What My Father Has Commanded.” New Living Translation (Nlt)


When jesus came in the flesh, he emphasized that he had been sent by the father, and that his authority, offices, purposes, plans, and power were received from him. No one takes it from me, but i lay it down of my own accord. So we should view these verses in context.

This Command I Have Received From My Father. Get Exclusive Access To Premium Bible Commentaries Available Only To Plus Members.


18 no one takes it from me , but i lay it down of my own accord. 17 the reason my father loves me is that i lay down my life—only to take it up again. All the people came to him , and c he sat down and taught them.

I Have Authority To Lay It Down, And B I Have Authority To Take It Up Again.


The father loveth me particularly on this account, because i am going to lay down my life for the life of the world. I don’t claim to be an expert on passover, but i find it fascinating that god put symbols into place that pointed forward to the work of christ, while they reminded the people of israel what god had already done for them. No one takes it from me, but i lay it down of my own accord.

John 10 8 But Jesus Went To The Mount Of Olives.


I have power to lay it down, and i have power to take it. 18 no one takes it from me, but i lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down, and i have authority to take it up again.

Related Posts